Thulir News -- Sept., 2012

  • Thulir
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 12:53 AM

      Dear Friends,

      Apologies for the long gap in sending Thulir Newsletter.  We hope to send our regular update soon. Meanwhile, here is a post from Anita Balasubramanian, who has been a regular visitor to Thulir since 2004. She has been closely following activities at Thulir all these years. Following her visit this year, we requested her to reflect and share her thoughts on Thulir. Here is her response.

      Anita Balasubramaniam's Reflections on Thulir

      We would be happy to hear your thoughts and responses too.. so please do leave comments or mail us!

      Anuradha and Krishna

      THULIR,  Sittlingi, Theerthamalai P.O.,  Dharmapuri Dt., Tamil Nadu -- 636906,  INDIA
      ph     0 4346 299043