Fw: Amor Pune Steiner School: Bread Baking Workshop Aug 25 2012 -10am

  • Sandesh Samdaria
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 389 KB

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "info@..." <info@...>
    To: info@...
    Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:46 PM
    Subject: Amor Pune Steiner School: Bread Baking Workshop Aug 25 2012 -10am

    Dear Friends of Amor,

    AMOR Pune Steiner School Presents
    Bread Baking Workshop
    Come join us for a morning
    of traditional bread baking.

    Date: Saturday August 25, 2012,    Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am.
    Venue: 29 Kanchanganga Society, Bibwewadi Kondhwa Rd, Pune 37.
    Fees: Rs 500 - One adult and a child
    Ingredients included

    Limited seats RSVP: 88885 35146 / 95529 50314.
    While the bread bakes in the oven we have songs and poems to share
    about the joy of baking bread.
    We will then enjoy our delicious bread together!
    Regards,
    Amor, is a Non-profit school, offering comprehensive Steiner/Waldorf curriculum in Pune.

  • deeps@britindia.com
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2012

      Anything of this kind in Bangalore?

      Cheers, Deepa
      I am too blessed to be stressed !!!
      visit www.britannia.co.in

      Inactive hide details for Sandesh Samdaria ---22-08-2012 09:29:13-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "info@punesteinerschoolSandesh Samdaria ---22-08-2012 09:29:13-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "info@..." <info@...>

      From: Sandesh Samdaria <sandesh_sam@...>
      To: "alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com" <alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: 22-08-2012 09:29
      Subject: [alt-ed-india] Fw: Amor Pune Steiner School: Bread Baking Workshop Aug 25 2012 -10am [1 Attachment]
      Sent by: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com

      [Attachment(s) from Sandesh Samdaria included below]

      Date: Saturday August 25, 2012,    Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am.
      Venue: 29 Kanchanganga Society, Bibwewadi Kondhwa Rd, Pune 37.
      Fees: Rs 500 - One adult and a child
      Ingredients included

      Limited seats RSVP: 88885 35146 / 95529 50314.
      While the bread bakes in the oven we have songs and poems to share
      about the joy of baking bread.
      We will then enjoy our delicious bread together!
        Regards,
      Team AMOR
      http://www.punesteinerschool.org/
      Amor, is a Non-profit school, offering comprehensive Steiner/Waldorf curriculum in Pune.

      Attachment(s) from Sandesh Samdaria

      1 of 1 File(s)

      AMOR

      For more information please visit
      http://www.symanteccloud.com

      Please note that we now have a common board number for our offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata. The new common Board number is 39400080Disclaimer : This email and any documents transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this mail immediately. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Britannia Industries Ltd. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Britannia Industries Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and it is recommend that you carry out a virus check prior to use.The information, opinions and conclusions contained in this email-are of the sender and not necessarily of Britannia Industries Ltd.

      Britannia NutriChoice Diabetic Friendly Essentials

    • sandesh_sam
      Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
        Not that I am aware of. Will let you know if I hear.

        Thanks
        Sandesh

        --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, deeps@... wrote:

        > Anything of this kind in Bangalore?
        >

        > Cheers, Deepa
        > I am too blessed to be stressed !!!
        > visit www.britannia.co.in
        >

        > From: Sandesh Samdaria <sandesh_sam@...>
        > To: "alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com" <alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: 22-08-2012 09:29
        > Subject: [alt-ed-india] Fw: Amor Pune Steiner School: Bread Baking
        > Workshop Aug 25 2012 -10am [1 Attachment]
        > Sent by: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
        >

        > [Attachment(s) from Sandesh Samdaria included below]

      • shefali kosta
        Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
          Hi Sandesh,

          I could not take your call the other day as I was down with fever.

          Is there anything specific that you called for.........

          Regards

          Shefali