Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Is this group public or private.

  • Mathew Fernandez
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 1, 2012
      I think it should be public. I am a silent member. My son prefers to go to school. He is in 7th. But I get a lot of new ideas and information from this forum and it helps the way I help my son in his studies and he is finding it very helpful. There might be more people like me who is getting help just by following.

      On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM, adiyendasi <prt108.cj@...> wrote:

      I second this request. Please make it private.

      Thanks
      Padma