Barefoot College

  • deeps@britindia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012

      Very inspiring movie about how illiterate women and men in various villages went on to learn and became professionals in their own right.
      Another evidence of attitude being more important than aptitude.

      Cheers, Deepa
      I am too blessed to be stressed !!!
      visit www.britannia.co.in

      In Rajasthan, India, an extraordinary school teaches rural women and men -- many of them illiterate -- to become solar engineers, artisans, dentists and doctors in their own villages. It's called the Barefoot College, and its founder, Bunker Roy, explains how it works.

      Please click here to watch the video.
      Please note that we now have a common board number for our offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata. The new common Board number is 39400080Disclaimer : This email and any documents transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this mail immediately. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Britannia Industries Ltd. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Britannia Industries Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and it is recommend that you carry out a virus check prior to use.The information, opinions and conclusions contained in this email-are of the sender and not necessarily of Britannia Industries Ltd.

      Britannia NutriChoice Diabetic Friendly Essentials