Alternative Education Institutions

  • mukesh_klg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi,

      My child is 2.5yrs old and we stay Near Dwarka, in Delhi. I learnt about alterntive eductaion from news paper and researched online about it. I found a school named Miraambika in Delhi and read about its priciples of teaching a child. And surprisingly I found that it was the right way to teach childrens, even I want my child to study like miraambika way.

      I further seek your help if any other institutions are there in Delhi who have similar ways to teach, then let me know. I am really very much impressed about their way of teaching.

      Regards
      Mukesh kumar
      9250533146