Invitation for Maths Co-ordinator Workshop

  • jodo gyandel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011

    Dear Sir/ Madam,

    Jodo Gyan is an organization working in the area of activity-based mathematics education since 1998. We have been developing and introducing classroom based innovations for the last twelve years by drawing on international research as well as own experimentation.

    During the third week of December we are organising an intensive 3-day Primary School Maths Co-ordinator Workshop in Delhi.

    The course will help the participants to develop an understanding of the pedagogy of primary school mathematics and support them to introduce an activity-based curriculum in their schools. Please find the details attached.

    We would like to invite primary maths coordinator/incharge of your school to participate in this programme.

    Looking forward to your participation.

    E.K Shaji

    Jodo Gyan
    E Block 12 & 13
    Above Sanjay Cloth House
    Shakurpur (near Britannia Chowk)
    Delhi -110034
    Tel.no.- 011-27102820, 27100104, 09873084472
    www.jodogyan.org