CIE A Level coaching centre

  • Nikita
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi, everybody-

      I've been frantically looking for a good CIE A Level coaching centre for my daughter, who has managed to get a few As and a B for her AS Levels through self study alone. As proud as she is of her efforts, her A2 papers are taking quite a toll on her and she wishes to enroll in some sort of tutoring.

      I was just wondering if anyone has any idea at all about a good CIE A Level coaching centre in Chennai. Money and distance is not an issue, because I believe that with adequate coaching, my daughter can do quite well in her A Levels.

      She is writing her exams in May/June 2012, and so I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can suggest a private tutor/tutoring centre that focuses on CIE A Levels.

      Thank you very much!
    • Suma Rao
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
        Hi

        I am Suma from Bangalore and I have just joined this group. My son too is doing his A level exams in may/june 2012 and is struggling to find a good coach or a coaching centre.

        However, if your child is not already using this website, I would like to recommend this site

        http://www.cambridgestudents.org.uk/subjectpages

        This is not a tutoring site but has tonnes of information and guidance. My son uses them and says it helps him understand his subjects a lot more. The other assistance are the revision/ study guides that are available on flipkart and infibeam. They are also very useful books.

        I know nothing can match a tutor but I thought I would share with you the little bit of help that my son got for his self study.

        Best regards

        Suma

        P.s. If any one has any info to share on tutors in Bangalore for the same it would be greatly appreciated.
      • Suma Rao
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
          Dear Sandhya,

          My son is studying in Inventure, a school following the international curriculum. At 'O' levels he had taken maths, physics, chemistry, English, Hindi, economics and Art.

          In his AS level he had taken maths, physics, eco, ICT and English. At A levels he has maths, Physics and Computers.

          Regards

          Suma