Inappropriate Posting

  • alt-ed-india-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2011
      Apologies to those of you who have received the offensive posting. It is being dealt with.

      .........Jane Evans Moderator
    • Sharla Chakravarthy Joseph
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2011
        Thank you!  That is good to know.

        --
        Sharla

        Life is full if you open your eyes:
        Take joy where you find it.
      • Bhuvana Venkat
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
          Hi
          Another request, could you please change the privacy settings on this group. I find that if I do a general google search itself I can see messages sent to this group. Considering there is personal information like a database of contact information etc on this group, I don't feel comfortable with the safety measures. I understand that the group is in the public domain but access to information in the postings must be restricted to members.
          regards
          bhuvana

          To: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
          From: alt-ed-india-owner@yahoogroups.com