Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: connect on facebook???

  • Ankash Pravin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2010
      Yes, Kindly create one on FB. That's much more better to yahoo groups.

      Rrgds
      Ankash
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2010
        Hello all,

        I have done the needful and created the group with same name on facebook
        "alt-ed-india".

        I have copy - pasted the description of this very group and also used the website address to get connected

        My humble request to everyone pls join in and lets give this networking tools a try.

        PS: to the moderators and owners of this group....requesting u to join in / takeover the group.