Do you think about vaccines too?

  • nirvana4freedom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      I know this may look completely OT but something has been intriguing me for few days now. I started looking at HSing my child because of lots of concerns. For instance I was not very happy with the kind of education I received and the lack of opportunities. I am also not sure how are we supposed to hand over our kids to strangers for the major part of the day. These may seem trivial right now but there are lots of other points I have like bullying in school, generalized schooling etc.

      One of the things that I have been researching for some time now are vaccines. And I know many people online in US/Australia who chose HSing because they stopped vaccinating their kids or never intended to vaccinate them.

      I would like to know do the HSers here research about vaccines? Was that one reason many of you decided to HS?

      For those interested to know more about vaccines check this blog www.insidevaccines.com

      Their latest article
      http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/2010/01/24/pandemic-when-did-the-definition-change/

      Thanks for reading