Re: Look forward to your opinions...

  • NS
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      Hi Mr Ramjee,

      Uh.. I'm a him, not her :)

      Regards,
      Neti

      --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, "N. Ramjee" <n.ramjee@c...>
      wrote:
      > Experience has convinced me that there is a thousand times more
      goodness, wisdom, and love in the world than men imagine.

      ************
      > Dear All,
      >
      > The group has become really interesting with Clive posting a
      question following the thoughts of JK. And as JK's views are widely
      accepted and is indeed valuable, we dare not question the ideas...
      > The elaborate and a very detailed answer of Neti Srinivasan was
      extremely valuable.
      > Although Clive has in his response to her question, "What if the
      child has a talent for X but likes/loves to do Y" What should we
      encourage?" as a hypothetical one, I guess we should dwell into it a
      little more deeply.