Raindrops - New issue and web-site

  • Causmic Dance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      We are pleased to invite you to our very own website, www.raindropsmag.com! You can read/download the latest issue of Raindrops from the web-site and access the archives. There is also a feature to "subscribe" to Raindrops.

      A quick re-cap for those of you who are not familiar with Raindrops:
      Raindrops is a children s' magazine, published online bi-monthly "by kids for  kids" with adult DTP assistance.  We are currently working to make "Raindrops Online" a safe and enriching interactive space for children.

      We would love to hear from you. Your feedback is really appreciated.
      warmly,
      Meena
      (The Raindrops Team )