Re: [alt-ed-india] Homeschooling in Delhi- First Meeting of Interested Parents

  • Meeta Arora
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
      Dear Reena

      If the venue is CP, I shall be able to make it on 27 th for discussion.. Far flung Noida or Guragon may be difficult as I am working on Saturday. Pls apprise me of timings as well.

      Regards
      Meeta Mohanty

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
        Dear Reena,
                                We are comfortable with Gurgaon and  we shall be more than happy to render any help in organising   it in Gurgaon. However, we are open to any other option as well. We are also in touch with some more people who are keen to learn about home schooling.
        Regards
        Lakshmi
        9871109386