Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: shared homeschooling

  • Iype Cherian
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 9:08 PM
      Our group is
      Jeremy -10
      Hannah - 8&1/2
      Mathew- 7
      Amy - 5
      Dany is 4

      Will that information help?
      --- On Wed, 4/1/09, prema lakshman <lakshmanprema@...> wrote:
      From: prema lakshman <lakshmanprema@...>
      Subject: Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: shared homeschooling
      To: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:27 AM

      hi all,
      wow! seems like interest is growing. i would like to join in this shared homeschooling. ..but am not sure about age match..vishnu is 4 and 1/2 . what do you guys thing about starting age? could younger kids just participate where they can.
      rgds
      prema

      From: srujanassy <srujanassy@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [alt-ed-india] Re: shared homeschooling
      To: alt-ed-india@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 1:14 PM

      Hi Chaytna,
      am from HSR layout..am looking forward to meet some such parents who are intrested in shared home schooling... anything ahead pls let me know.thanks.
      srujana.