no teacher

  • Geniekids
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
      Some time back somebody had posted a link about an experiment on "teaching computer without teacher in a village school"
      Can you send me the link again

      Sorry to bother you again

      Warm Regards
      Aditi & Ratnesh
    • Amit Mathur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
        Although, I had not seen the original post, perhaps you are referring
        to Sugata Mitra's "hole in the wall experiment":
        http://www.hole-in-the-wall.com/new-way-to-learn.html

        Regards,
        Amit.