Welcome your Educational experience to Publish-INDIA

  • salil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
      Dear Friends,
      I would like to receive your personal experiences (special reference
      to India) with alternative education especially with Home schooling
      to publish in a forthcoming journal of Education. As you are one of
      the forerunners in this area, I guess readers will be benefited much
      from your personal insights. You can send it either in my email ID or
      in my postal address. Anyway I will be contacting you with details
      soon. Please spare a few minutes for this.
      Thanking you in anticipation
      Salil
      My personal address is
      Salil
      Palakkunnil, Edackidam, Ezhukone 691 505
      Kollam, Kerala, Indian
    • Rajesh Lele
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        Hello Salil,

        Does this educational journal have a name and a
        web-site / contact details?

        Warm regards

        Rajesh Lele
        --- salil <salilsahadevan@...> wrote:
        > Dear Friends,
        > I would like to receive your personal experiences
        > (special reference
        > to India) with alternative education especially with
        > Home schooling
        > to publish in a forthcoming journal of Education. As
        > you are one of
        > the forerunners in this area, I guess readers will
        > be benefited much
        > from your personal insights. You can send it either
        > in my email ID or
        > in my postal address. Anyway I will be contacting
        > you with details
        > soon. Please spare a few minutes for this.
        > Thanking you in anticipation
        > Salil
        > My personal address is
        > Salil
        > Palakkunnil, Edackidam, Ezhukone 691 505
        > Kollam, Kerala, Indian

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • taleem
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2004
          Dear Salil,
          Thank you for the letter.What I am doing just now is trying to put together
          a source book on alternative education ( in India). Taleemnet is essentially
          looking at the issue in quite detail .our web site will give you some
          details, If you can check it, and then tell me what area would be suited for
          the journal, I could work on it.www.multiworld.org
          Regards,
          Nyla
          > I would like to receive your personal experiences (special reference
          > to India) with alternative education especially with Home schooling
          > to publish in a forthcoming journal of Education. As you are one of
          > the forerunners in this area, I guess readers will be benefited much
          > from your personal insights. You can send it either in my email ID or
          > in my postal address. Anyway I will be contacting you with details
          > soon. Please spare a few minutes for this.
          > Thanking you in anticipation
          > Salil
          > My personal address is
          > Salil
          > Palakkunnil, Edackidam, Ezhukone 691 505
          > Kollam, Kerala, Indian

          educating in India, and those who are considering doing so. However, all
          those with a deep interest in serious education are welcome to participate.
          The list's intentions are to facilitate enquiry into fundamental educational
          questions, to learn together, to share, and to support those who are home
          educating.

          > If you have a web-based subscription, you can learn more about the
          Alternative Education in India group, and view the archives, by visiting:

          alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com

          > If you do not wish to belong to home_educating_india, you may unsubscribe
          by sending an email to:

          > There are associated web pages at:
          > www.alternativeeducationindia.net
          >
          > Here you can if you wish add yourself to the local contact groups data
          base, which is to enable members of the group to make personal contact with
          others who live nearby.

        • Rajesh Lele
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2004
            Hello Nyla,

            Does this taleem have any connection to an
            organization floated by the Zee group?

            Also, just glanced at your site and it seems to have a
            good resource base about HS. Will definitely look at
            it later in greater detail.

            Warm Regards

            Rajesh Lele

            http://mail.yahoo.com