Invitation

  • prerna valimbe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      All are cordially invited to a lecturer " Beahvioristic " approach in education on the 4th Feb.2004 wednesday at SNDT Bed Hall Pune at 5.30 to 7.00 Pm,

      Regards
      Prerna

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Rajesh Lele
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Dear Prerna

        In the behavioristic approach, does not Pavlov's name
        ring a bell?

        :-)

        Enjoy the lecture and hope you can put a summary of
        the same for our benefit.

        Warm Regards

        Rajesh Lele

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/