SPAM: For all those in Bombay - Taj Blasts Demonstration

  • Lalita
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 2:01 AM
       All the Mumbaites on this forum,

      The rest shall be with you in spirit...

      Fyi, there is a demonstration being planned at the Gateway of India this wednesday. Would be great if you are in bombay and can make every effort to attend. Please pass on to other colleagues to make our voice heard!

      Read below...

      We are holding a demonstration at Gateway of India on Dec 3rd 2008 at 6.00 PM to protest against the terrorists attacks and demonstrate our collective strength to the government that we are not going to take this lying down.

      This demonstration is not being planned by any specific individual or any organization. Its a voluntary effort to mobilize as many people as possible (mostly people from companies/organizations, like minded individuals, people directly/indirectly affected by these attacks,etc)

      The objective is more like a Non-cooperation movement. Something to show that we are not going to become helpless victims again. Something that can tell the "so called" leaders and politicians that we want our safety. Lets show them how many we are and how angry & tired & frustrated we are.

      Let's ask for what's our right. Right to live fearlessly. Lets devote one evening of our life to it. Its worth it.

      Please pass on this to friends/office colleagues & relatives to mobilize as many people as possible to demonstrate our collective strength and give a strong message to the government

      Also, people can carry card papers and markers so that messages can be written and communicated. And instead of candles (which might get blown away due to wind at the Gateway), people can carry torches to light up the area.

      Best Regards

      Alpesh Kampani

      Hi Friends : Request your participation for OUR SAFETY & FUTURE, please spread this message to all YR friends.