Mumbai

  • Peregrine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2008
      Hello All,

      I hope everyone is okay this morning.  I was shocked and saddened to hear about all the bombings and shooting that took place overnight in Mumbai.

      Stay Safe,

      Monica in Hyderabad

    • Vedant Lath
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2008
        Latest news reports:
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751160.stm
        http://news.google.co.in/news?ned=in&q=mumbai

        On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 09:36, Peregrine <mywindarra@...> wrote:
        > Hello All,
        >
        > I hope everyone is okay this morning. I was shocked and saddened to hear
        > about all the bombings and shooting that took place overnight in Mumbai.
        >
        > Stay Safe,
        >
        > Monica in Hyderabad

      • Indra Natram
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2008
          hi all
          i was very sadden when i heard the news last night. i am living in guyana and i am a news Journalist and we in the media are very concern about the bombing took place last night.however we were very fortunate to get the live courage about th event lasty night.but personaaly i am very concern about this event since almost all the members in this group is in India.i am really sorry and my sympaty goes out to all the sufferers of this event.
          i pray that all is well and please be safe everyone.
          my prayers are all with you guys

          regards

          indra (Guyanatimes reporter)