Re: [alt-ed-india] just considering alt ed

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hello Sonali

      Could you explain a little what you mean when you say:
      "i am just considering alt ed"

      Do you mean you are considering doing home education of your children?

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
        Dear Sonali,

        Ms Kamala Menon, as I understand, is the spirit behind Meerambika, one of the most innovative schools around. None other than Pradip Khandwala, conveyed this to me when I met him last.

        She asked for details of MaxPot some time ago. Apparently she has gone through the details of the programme (Clive and others, are you listening?!), as she is suggesting it to you.

        All the more reasons for you to seriously go through the mail that I sent you earlier.

        Regards

        Ashok Vijayavergiya

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
          Dear sonali here is website which will I hope help you decide on learning
          on your ownFrom: "Ashok Vijayavergiya" <infuse@...>
          kamala
        • Prashanth Visweswaran

[...]

          • Ashok Vijayavergiya
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
              Dear Clive,
              I would love to know the members of this group and their interests.

              We come up with something interesting, hardly anyone in the group reacts to it, and then this one...

              If this forum is not about sharing initiatives such as MaxPot, what is it for anyway?

              Ashok Vijayavergiya