Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Educated on the lines of alternate education - my experiences and way forwar

  • S P Mathew
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
      Fried egg has written very well I must admit! I am not sure what 'Anarchist Gandhian' means but it is good to question what the majority are doing because the majority is never always right. Recent events in the stock market have awakened in many experts minds questions about how an investor thinks or acts and it all points to the ease with which the majority are brain washed or persuaded to do things.
      Educating at home always start with unlearning many assumptons by the parents themselves. This group has many parents who ask intelligent questions and dont just follow a crowd. Keep it up!
      Mathew