Hi,Thank you!

  • Veena
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008

      Dear friend,

         We are an electronic products wholesaler located in Shenzhen China .Our products are of high quality and competitive price. If you want to find the best supplier , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to leave you more profits.
         Sincerely looking forward to your cooperation.
      .

                      Please visit our website: http://www.wabada.com

      E-mail : exwabada@...

      MSN: ecwabada@...

      Our mainly products: such as Mobile Phone (Apple iphone , Nokia N95, Nokia N96, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i , Nokia 8800, Nokia 6500), Ipod Mp3 Mp4 Player, Ipod, Name Card Mp3, SONY PSP, GPS navigation, Memory Card , Bluetooth Headset  etc.

        Welcome to visit our website! http://www.wabada.com

    • aparna pallavi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
        Wondering how this advertisement got into the group mail. Such things should be checked immediately.

        Aparna

        E-mail : exwabada@yahoo. com

        MSN: ecwabada@hotmail. com

        Our mainly products: such as Mobile Phone (Apple iphone , Nokia N95, Nokia N96, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i , Nokia 8800, Nokia 6500), Ipod Mp3 Mp4 Player, Ipod, Name Card Mp3, SONY PSP, GPS navigation, Memory Card , Bluetooth Headset  etc.

          Welcome to visit our website! http://www.wabada. com

      • home_ed_india
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
          Hello Aparna,

          As moderator of the alt-ed-india group I am only able to intercept
          the postings of (a) new members (b) members who have had a previous
          inappropriate posting and have been placed on moderation.

          Action is often taken that is not obvious to the group.

          Thanking you and all the group for your valuable contributions. I am
          priviledged to play a small part in the lives of such wonderful
          people.

          Kind regards.....Jane Evans Moderator

          --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, aparna pallavi

          http://www.wabada com
          > E-mail : exwabada@yahoo. com
          > MSN: ecwabada@hotmail. com
          > Our mainly products: such as Mobile Phone (Apple iphone , Nokia
          N95, Nokia N96, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i , Nokia 8800, Nokia 6500),
          Ipod Mp3 Mp4 Player, Ipod, Name Card Mp3, SONY PSP, GPS navigation,
          Memory Card , Bluetooth Headset  etc.
          >   Welcome to visit our website! http://www.wabada com

          > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
          http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

        • aparna pallavi
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            Hi Jane,

            Thanks for responding. But I do not understand the details of what you have said. Has this posting been made by some old member of the group? And if so, is there no way to stop this person doing this?

            My intention is not to blame you, but to just understand how this works. I hope I have not offended you.

            http://www.wabada. com
            > E-mail : exwabada@yahoo. com
            > MSN: ecwabada@hotmail. com
            > Our mainly products: such as Mobile Phone (Apple iphone , Nokia
            N95, Nokia N96, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i , Nokia 8800, Nokia 6500),
            Ipod Mp3 Mp4 Player, Ipod, Name Card Mp3, SONY PSP, GPS navigation,
            Memory Card , Bluetooth Headset  etc.
            >   Welcome to visit our website! http://www.wabada. com

            > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
            http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

            Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.