just considering alt ed

  • sonali
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2003
      hi i am just considering alt ed and would like feed back re its methods, concern about missed socilaization in school with home ed, probable use of both methods, exam procedures at time of boards etc.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2003
        Hello Sonali

        Could you explain a little what you mean when you say:
        "i am just considering alt ed"

        Do you mean you are considering doing home education of your children?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
          Dear Sonali,

          Ms Kamala Menon, as I understand, is the spirit behind Meerambika, one of the most innovative schools around. None other than Pradip Khandwala, conveyed this to me when I met him last.

          She asked for details of MaxPot some time ago. Apparently she has gone through the details of the programme (Clive and others, are you listening?!), as she is suggesting it to you.

          All the more reasons for you to seriously go through the mail that I sent you earlier.

          Regards

          Ashok Vijayavergiya

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
            Dear sonali here is website which will I hope help you decide on learning
            on your ownFrom: "Ashok Vijayavergiya" <infuse@...>
            kamala
          • Prashanth Visweswaran

[...]

            • Ashok Vijayavergiya
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
                Dear Clive,
                I would love to know the members of this group and their interests.

                We come up with something interesting, hardly anyone in the group reacts to it, and then this one...

                If this forum is not about sharing initiatives such as MaxPot, what is it for anyway?

                Ashok Vijayavergiya