Will this be a right (recognized) root , for employrs who r ask'g recognized edu

  • mvpavan_india
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 12:41 AM
      Today I am very happy to find that there are somany like minded
      people coming farward; who are really interested in providing real
      education for their children and opposing the commercial nature of
      the current education system in INDIA. Every body should get rid of
      useless education that
      >> can not really educate the humans about their rites,
      >> can not provide realistic thinking
      >> can not avoid superstitions
      >> can not teach helping nature
      >> can not eradicate the selfishness
      >> can not provide peace-of-mind (no stress)
      >> can not teach/improve the social responsibility
      >> can not teach what a humanity
      >> can not teach/improve universal unity between humans
      >> can not teach environmental awareness and responsibility
      >> and so on ... the right things those we need as HUMAN
      beings ...

      I believe the "alternate education concept" home schools is a good
      step in this way.

      But the thing is will this be a right (recognized) root for us while
      most of the employers in the current world are asking 16years of
      RECOGNIZED education. Even persons; who compelte distance education
      in top recongnized universities; are being given less priority in
      JOBs and considered less-valid literates.

      HOW the situation can be overcame in the countries like INDIA where
      the educational institutions and their mindless implimentations and
      demands are greatly supported by so called Wise-people (who can not
      make/take any good decision in favour of common man) of the society
      and all governments running by selfish politicians (illiterates by
      all aspects of the life but literates in immoral and money earning
      activities) ? They do not even control their children and put them
      in a right way.

      BUT the fact is that "A GOOD EDUCATION SHOULD BRING GOODNESS IN THE
      LIFE OF A PERSON AND HIS/HER SURROINDINGS TOO".

      Will this "Alternative Education" concept will move in that way? or
      will it move towards educated darkness ?

      I Believe, u can't celebrate while others are crying. Along with
      this great change, if the members of the educational-movement can
      awaken others (at-least a try), that can build a great world for us
      and for our childern.

      A RIGHT EDUCATED(MINDED) PARENT can shape-up good future to not only
      his/her child but also to the society.

      I HOPE ALL MEMBERS WILL TAKE THIS MOVE AS EDUCATIONAL MOVEMENT TO
      CHANGE OVER EDUCATION SYSTEM AS WELL AS ENTIRE SYSTEM (Means do not
      let the change limts to only education system).

      Thank u.

      - PAVAN
    • Elizabeth John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 7:27 AM

        Its a good posting and we agree to what u've written.

        Truly, the current educational system in India needs to be totally changed. If it is not helping us to become responsible citizens who are willing to help one another and be genuinely concerned about the weaker and less privileged fellow beings, education is actually of no use.

        May be if children are homeschooled, parents can instil these values in them and have time enough to be involved in caring for the community.In the present system there is no scope for this as children ( and parents)are completely bogged down with books , homework and competition.

        regards ,

        Elizabeth

        Today I am very happy to find that there are somany like minded
        people coming farward; who are really interested in providing real
        education for their children and opposing the commercial nature of
        the current education system in INDIA. Every body should get rid of
        useless education that
        >> can not really educate the humans about their rites,
        >> can not provide realistic thinking
        >> can not avoid superstitions
        >> can not teach helping nature
        >> can not eradicate the selfishness
        >> can not provide peace-of-mind (no stress)
        >> can not teach/improve the social responsibility
        >> can not teach what a humanity
        >> can not teach/improve universal unity between humans
        >> can not teach environmental awareness and responsibility
        >> and so on ... the right things those we need as HUMAN
        beings ...

        I believe the "alternate education concept" home schools is a good
        step in this way.

        But the thing is will this be a right (recognized) root for us while
        most of the employers in the current world are asking 16years of
        RECOGNIZED education.. Even persons; who compelte distance education
        in top recongnized universities; are being given less priority in
        JOBs and considered less-valid literates.

        HOW the situation can be overcame in the countries like INDIA where
        the educational institutions and their mindless implimentations and
        demands are greatly supported by so called Wise-people (who can not
        make/take any good decision in favour of common man) of the society
        and all governments running by selfish politicians (illiterates by
        all aspects of the life but literates in immoral and money earning
        activities) ? They do not even control their children and put them
        in a right way.

        BUT the fact is that "A GOOD EDUCATION SHOULD BRING GOODNESS IN THE
        LIFE OF A PERSON AND HIS/HER SURROINDINGS TOO".

        Will this "Alternative Education" concept will move in that way? or
        will it move towards educated darkness ?

        I Believe, u can't celebrate while others are crying. Along with
        this great change, if the members of the educational- movement can
        awaken others (at-least a try), that can build a great world for us
        and for our childern.

        A RIGHT EDUCATED(MINDED) PARENT can shape-up good future to not only
        his/her child but also to the society.

        I HOPE ALL MEMBERS WILL TAKE THIS MOVE AS EDUCATIONAL MOVEMENT TO
        CHANGE OVER EDUCATION SYSTEM AS WELL AS ENTIRE SYSTEM (Means do not
        let the change limts to only education system).

        Thank u.

        - PAVAN

      • smita rao
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4 1:06 AM

                         I agree with all points mentioned by Pavanji. Today's

             education seems to lay too much importance on science  as a

             means to overcome all the ills of the world. What they suppress

             is the goodness in nature and human beings which can bring about

             this change. They are turning the children into little zombies who

             are lost to this world as are many adults.

                  Education which is supposed to remove darkness and bring

              brightness into the lives of people itself is in darkness and that is no

              education by real meaning but a preparatory ground for future corporate

              slavery.

                    Our task should be to awaken more and more people about this

              deteriorating scenario of corporate takeover called education.

              smita

          Today I am very happy to find that there are somany like minded
          people coming farward; who are really interested in providing real
          education for their children and opposing the commercial nature of
          the current education system in INDIA. Every body should get rid of
          useless education that
          >> can not really educate the humans about their rites,
          >> can not provide realistic thinking
          >> can not avoid superstitions
          >> can not teach helping nature
          >> can not eradicate the selfishness
          >> can not provide peace-of-mind (no stress)
          >> can not teach/improve the social responsibility
          >> can not teach what a humanity
          >> can not teach/improve universal unity between humans
          >> can not teach environmental awareness and responsibility
          >> and so on ... the right things those we need as HUMAN
          beings ...

          I believe the "alternate education concept" home schools is a good
          step in this way.

          But the thing is will this be a right (recognized) root for us while
          most of the employers in the current world are asking 16years of
          RECOGNIZED education.. Even persons; who compelte distance education
          in top recongnized universities; are being given less priority in
          JOBs and considered less-valid literates.

          HOW the situation can be overcame in the countries like INDIA where
          the educational institutions and their mindless implimentations and
          demands are greatly supported by so called Wise-people (who can not
          make/take any good decision in favour of common man) of the society
          and all governments running by selfish politicians (illiterates by
          all aspects of the life but literates in immoral and money earning
          activities) ? They do not even control their children and put them
          in a right way.

          BUT the fact is that "A GOOD EDUCATION SHOULD BRING GOODNESS IN THE
          LIFE OF A PERSON AND HIS/HER SURROINDINGS TOO".

          Will this "Alternative Education" concept will move in that way? or
          will it move towards educated darkness ?

          I Believe, u can't celebrate while others are crying. Along with
          this great change, if the members of the educational- movement can
          awaken others (at-least a try), that can build a great world for us
          and for our childern.

          A RIGHT EDUCATED(MINDED) PARENT can shape-up good future to not only
          his/her child but also to the society.

          I HOPE ALL MEMBERS WILL TAKE THIS MOVE AS EDUCATIONAL MOVEMENT TO
          CHANGE OVER EDUCATION SYSTEM AS WELL AS ENTIRE SYSTEM (Means do not
          let the change limts to only education system).

          Thank u.

          - PAVAN

        • naturekapil
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4 2:18 AM
            >>A school is a place where one learns about the totality, the
            wholeness of life. Academic excellence is absolutely necessary, but
            a school includes much more than that. It is a place where both the
            teacher and the student explore, not only the outer world, the world
            of knowledge, but also their own thinking, their own behavior.

            kapil

          • S P Mathew
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 7:22 AM
              But the thing is will this be a right (recognized) root for us while
              most of the employers in the current world are asking 16years of
              RECOGNIZED education.. Even persons; who compelte distance education
              in top recongnized universities; are being given less priority in
              JOBs and considered less-valid literates.
              Think differently..
              It is a wonderful thing that my kids will not be employed by anyone...why should they make money for others and be their slaves?

              Today I am very happy to find that there are somany like minded
              people coming farward; who are really interested in providing real
              education for their children and opposing the commercial nature of
              the current education system in INDIA. Every body should get rid of
              useless education that
              >> can not really educate the humans about their rites,
              >> can not provide realistic thinking
              >> can not avoid superstitions
              >> can not teach helping nature
              >> can not eradicate the selfishness
              >> can not provide peace-of-mind (no stress)
              >> can not teach/improve the social responsibility
              >> can not teach what a humanity
              >> can not teach/improve universal unity between humans
              >> can not teach environmental awareness and responsibility
              >> and so on ... the right things those we need as HUMAN
              beings ...

              I believe the "alternate education concept" home schools is a good
              step in this way.

              But the thing is will this be a right (recognized) root for us while
              most of the employers in the current world are asking 16years of
              RECOGNIZED education.. Even persons; who compelte distance education
              in top recongnized universities; are being given less priority in
              JOBs and considered less-valid literates.

              HOW the situation can be overcame in the countries like INDIA where
              the educational institutions and their mindless implimentations and
              demands are greatly supported by so called Wise-people (who can not
              make/take any good decision in favour of common man) of the society
              and all governments running by selfish politicians (illiterates by
              all aspects of the life but literates in immoral and money earning
              activities) ? They do not even control their children and put them
              in a right way.

              BUT the fact is that "A GOOD EDUCATION SHOULD BRING GOODNESS IN THE
              LIFE OF A PERSON AND HIS/HER SURROINDINGS TOO".

              Will this "Alternative Education" concept will move in that way? or
              will it move towards educated darkness ?

              I Believe, u can't celebrate while others are crying. Along with
              this great change, if the members of the educational- movement can
              awaken others (at-least a try), that can build a great world for us
              and for our childern.

              A RIGHT EDUCATED(MINDED) PARENT can shape-up good future to not only
              his/her child but also to the society.

              I HOPE ALL MEMBERS WILL TAKE THIS MOVE AS EDUCATIONAL MOVEMENT TO
              CHANGE OVER EDUCATION SYSTEM AS WELL AS ENTIRE SYSTEM (Means do not
              let the change limts to only education system).

              Thank u.

              - PAVAN

              Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.