Re: [alt-ed-india] web site for environment for children?

  • Aditya Pandya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Dear Clive and all else at alt-ed india,

      My name is Aditya and I have been following the conversations in this group for a while. Though I have meant to introduce myself and start posting on the group often before, I didn't get around to doing it. In response to your query about website on environment for children, I'd like to suggest www.kidsrgreen.org. This is a website run by my mother and a couple of others, who work with the Centre for Environment Education in Ahmedabad. Though I haven't explored it much myself, I think it is an active site, and also has links to other similar sites.

      To tell you a bit about myself, I am 21 and currently in Bangalore. I am very interested in drawing, painting, illustration and sculpture, and am exploring these on my own right now. I am associated with Shibumi, the now one-week-old school in Bangalore, which you would have heard of from Shalini. Clive, I have heard a lot about you from Shalini who is a very close friend. I hope we can meet sometime.

      Let me know if the link was useful at all.

      Regards,
      Aditya.

      On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 1:00 AM, Clive Elwell <clive.elwell@...> wrote:

      Do any one know of a website, or other medium, dealing with environmental issues in a way intelligible for young teens?