Weep a little, and feel better about the whole of humanity!

  • Ramjee Gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear
      Dear Friends,

      Vanakkam!
      Greetings from Tamil Nadu, India.

      I recently had the chance to see an incredibly powerful story that brings you to your feet and just keeps on giving each and every minute into it. Jason McElway, an autistic high school basketball team member in Rochester NY, served as the team manager and spirit coach for several years. On the final game of the season the coach let him finally put on a uniform with the rest of the team. Watch what happens...

      Please take time out to Watch this 2:44 sec CBS Evening News report on Jason McElwain, and if you do not weep a little, and feel better about the whole of humanity, you're simply a lost cause. It is about a wonderful boy and also about a coach who cares about what really matters! This video taken of a newscast touched me. Watch it when you need some inspiration. It's a great story that I just had to send.

      Thank you.

      With kind regards,

      N. Ramjee

      www.ramjeenagarajan.blogspot.com