New file uploaded to alt-ed-india

  • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 31 10:32 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
      group.

      File : /Alternative dating
      Uploaded by : dodidoheba7824 <dodidoheba7824@...>
      Description : Find an alternative dating patner!

      You can access this file at the URL

      dodidoheba7824 <dodidoheba7824@...>
    • home_ed_india
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
        The person who uploaded this file to the group website has been
        banned from membership and the files removed.
        Clive

        --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
          group.

          File : /example page.JPG
          Uploaded by : home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
          Description : Example page of D Horsburgh's 'Learning about Living' book 3, page74

          You can access this file at the URL:

          home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
        • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 2, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
            group.

            File : /example page 2.JPG
            Uploaded by : home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
            Description : Example page of D Horsburgh's 'Learning about Living' book 3, page36

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 14, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
              group.

              File : /PiedPiper_Comprehension.pdf
              Uploaded by : suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
              Description : Pied Piper Comprehension Exercise

              You can access this file at the URL:

              suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
            • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 15, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                group.

                File : /temperatureEstimation.pdf
                Uploaded by : suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
                Description : Temperature Estimation

                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 14, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                  group.

                  File : /FAQ1.doc
                  Uploaded by : anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@...>
                  Description : FAQ-list1

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@...>
                • Vedant Lath
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 14, 2007
                    I hate opening Microsoft Word files...

                    Microsoft is evil at its core.

                    --
                    Vedant Lath
                    vedant@...
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 15, 2007
                      :-) Just a way of starting a compilation. Once all the stuff is in whether in plain text, word, x, y, z if there is a better way of presenting the same it should be explored. Have a nice day.

                      warm regards
                      Radha
                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                      group.

                      File : /FAQ1.doc
                      Uploaded by : anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@gmail. com>
                      Description : FAQ-list1

                      You can access this file at the URL:
                      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/alt- ed-india/ files/FAQ1. doc

                      http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/groups/ files

                      Regards,

                      anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@gmail. com>

                      --
                      Vedant Lath
                      vedant@lath. in

                    • Anuradha Desikan Eswar
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 15, 2007
                        Also Vedant instead of getting into a tutorial that may put off amatueur web users but very sensitive home educators, if you could wait for the whole compilation and then upload it the way you see fit with least technical glitches it would be really wonderful. Would be wonderful if along the way you could explain why you technically appreciate somethings and disapprove of some others so that some of us also learn the whys and wherefores. That way all of us would be on the same boat some day or almost instead of upsetting your mind with our stumblings? Yes? Now I for one would really like to know why you disapprove of microsoft and word. Is it because of its security loopholes? If you outlined every point dispassionately it would be a treat to know. :-) Advance thanks.

                        With warm regards
                        radha

                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 21, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                          group.

                          File : /Form suggested for HomeSchool Exchange Program.doc
                          Uploaded by : rakeshbhartisharma <bharatvg@...>
                          Description : Amendments to Kirsty designed HEP form

                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 1, 2009
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                            group.

                            File : /Aikotaan Invite-youth festival.pdf
                            Uploaded by : adirat <adirat@...>
                            Description : Youth Festival to to share Alt education - 20 to 30yrs old

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            adirat <adirat@...>
                          • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 1, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                              group.

                              File : /NCERT Social Science.pdf
                              Uploaded by : adirat <adirat@...>
                              Description : Another way of making Social science meaningful and relevant.

                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 30, 2009
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                group.

                                File : /List of Participants.pdf
                                Uploaded by : reena_gup <reena.gupta@...>
                                Description : List of Participants of Delhi Meet

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                reena_gup <reena.gupta@...>
                              • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 18 , Aug 15 8:18 PM
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                  group.

                                  File : /Links.txt
                                  Uploaded by : sangi21_2000 <s_j_krish@...>
                                  Description : Links of good HSing websites

                                  You can access this file at the URL:

                                  sangi21_2000 <s_j_krish@...>
                                • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 15, 2010
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                    group.

                                    File : /15 July 2010 Edu Links.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : indrani.elavia <indrani.elavia@...>
                                    Description : Homeschool-Unschool-Alternative education-15 July 2010 Updated Links

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 17, 2010
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                      group.

                                      File : /kindergarten-report.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : nirvana4freedom <nirvana4freedom@...>
                                      Description : The importance of free play in early childhood