A letter from a parent of one of my students...

  • Ramjee Gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      As I introduced myself a couple of years ago when I joined the group, I had
      been a teacher and savour a dream to initiate a school of my own.

      This evening i received a letter from a parent of one of my students...

      It's been over 15 years since I taught at the school. Proud that children
      and parents still remember me even today...

      I've made some good investments in the society during my life, I guess!

      cheers,

      ramjee