Re: [alt-ed-india] Any "families learning together" members?

  • Sanjay Maharishi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      hi hema,

      i am on their list. what help do you want? FYI membership does not require approval. here is the link

      regards
      sanjay

      Hema A. Bharadwaj wrote:
      hello! I'm wondering if any of you are members of the yahoo group called "Families Learning Together".  Its thru the Shikshantar group.  I've tried to get in touch with Manish Jain and Vidhi... who were supposed to help me get on the loop... but no contact from either one.  I read their newsletter and really wanted to join up.

      thanks for any help! Hema

      --
      Hema A. Bharadwaj

      --