New file uploaded to alt-ed-india

  • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
      group.

      File : /The best indian dating site!
      Uploaded by : locefekoho0658 <locefekoho0658@...>
      Description : Thousands of indians profiles to browse through for free!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 31, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
        group.

        File : /Alternative dating
        Uploaded by : dodidoheba7824 <dodidoheba7824@...>
        Description : Find an alternative dating patner!

        You can access this file at the URL

        dodidoheba7824 <dodidoheba7824@...>
      • home_ed_india
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
          The person who uploaded this file to the group website has been
          banned from membership and the files removed.
          Clive

          --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
            group.

            File : /example page.JPG
            Uploaded by : home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
            Description : Example page of D Horsburgh's 'Learning about Living' book 3, page74

            You can access this file at the URL:

            home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
          • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 2, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
              group.

              File : /example page 2.JPG
              Uploaded by : home_ed_india <janeevans@...>
              Description : Example page of D Horsburgh's 'Learning about Living' book 3, page36

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 14 9:22 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                group.

                File : /PiedPiper_Comprehension.pdf
                Uploaded by : suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
                Description : Pied Piper Comprehension Exercise

                You can access this file at the URL:

                suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
              • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 15, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                  group.

                  File : /temperatureEstimation.pdf
                  Uploaded by : suhag_s <suhag_s@...>
                  Description : Temperature Estimation

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 14 8:23 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                    group.

                    File : /FAQ1.doc
                    Uploaded by : anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@...>
                    Description : FAQ-list1

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@...>
                  • Vedant Lath
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 14 9:40 PM
                      I hate opening Microsoft Word files...

                      Microsoft is evil at its core.

                      --
                      Vedant Lath
                      vedant@...
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 15 1:54 AM
                        :-) Just a way of starting a compilation. Once all the stuff is in whether in plain text, word, x, y, z if there is a better way of presenting the same it should be explored. Have a nice day.

                        warm regards
                        Radha
                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                        group.

                        File : /FAQ1.doc
                        Uploaded by : anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@gmail. com>
                        Description : FAQ-list1

                        You can access this file at the URL:
                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/alt- ed-india/ files/FAQ1. doc

                        http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/groups/ files

                        Regards,

                        anuradhaeswar <eswar.rad@gmail. com>

                        --
                        Vedant Lath
                        vedant@lath. in

                      • Anuradha Desikan Eswar
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 15 2:34 AM
                          Also Vedant instead of getting into a tutorial that may put off amatueur web users but very sensitive home educators, if you could wait for the whole compilation and then upload it the way you see fit with least technical glitches it would be really wonderful. Would be wonderful if along the way you could explain why you technically appreciate somethings and disapprove of some others so that some of us also learn the whys and wherefores. That way all of us would be on the same boat some day or almost instead of upsetting your mind with our stumblings? Yes? Now I for one would really like to know why you disapprove of microsoft and word. Is it because of its security loopholes? If you outlined every point dispassionately it would be a treat to know. :-) Advance thanks.

                          With warm regards
                          radha

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 21, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                            group.

                            File : /Form suggested for HomeSchool Exchange Program.doc
                            Uploaded by : rakeshbhartisharma <bharatvg@...>
                            Description : Amendments to Kirsty designed HEP form

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 1 10:34 PM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                              group.

                              File : /Aikotaan Invite-youth festival.pdf
                              Uploaded by : adirat <adirat@...>
                              Description : Youth Festival to to share Alt education - 20 to 30yrs old

                              You can access this file at the URL:

                              adirat <adirat@...>
                            • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 1 10:38 PM
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                group.

                                File : /NCERT Social Science.pdf
                                Uploaded by : adirat <adirat@...>
                                Description : Another way of making Social science meaningful and relevant.

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 30, 2009
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                  group.

                                  File : /List of Participants.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : reena_gup <reena.gupta@...>
                                  Description : List of Participants of Delhi Meet

                                  You can access this file at the URL:

                                  reena_gup <reena.gupta@...>
                                • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Aug 15, 2009
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                    group.

                                    File : /Links.txt
                                    Uploaded by : sangi21_2000 <s_j_krish@...>
                                    Description : Links of good HSing websites

                                    You can access this file at the URL:

                                    sangi21_2000 <s_j_krish@...>
                                  • alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 15, 2010
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                      group.

                                      File : /15 July 2010 Edu Links.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : indrani.elavia <indrani.elavia@...>
                                      Description : Homeschool-Unschool-Alternative education-15 July 2010 Updated Links

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jul 17, 2010
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alt-ed-india
                                        group.

                                        File : /kindergarten-report.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : nirvana4freedom <nirvana4freedom@...>
                                        Description : The importance of free play in early childhood