Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Hi.

  • aditi jagirdar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003

       Hello Everybody,

      I want to say that I am not very sure about coming because I might have a marriage in my family  coming up in the month of December. Nothing is very sure yet but there is a possibility. So please don't add me as confirmed yet.As soon as things get confirned at this end I can convey whether I would be attending the camp.

      love,

      Aditi

      >From: "Prashanth"
      >To: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [alt-ed-india] Re: Hi.
      >Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:37:36 -0000
      >
      >Hi Rajesh,
      >
      >Thanks for the effort. It will be good to have some natural settings
      >for the camp. Also folks, how many days did we say the camp would
      >last. 3 Days and 2 nights right?? Hey for a moment, I sound like a
      >travel agent!!!
      >
      >Regards
      >Prashanth
      >

      >--- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh Lele
      >wrote:
      > > Dear All,
      > >
      > > Got to hear of a new place between Lonavala and Pune,
      > > run by YMCA. Will get more info and post as soon as
      > > possible. In the meanwhile, looking for other places
      > > in and around Mumbai.
      > >
      > > Warm Regards
      > >
      > > Rajesh Lele
      > > --- Prashanth Visweswaran wrote:
      > > > Thats wonderful. So it is now 19 folks I guess. I am
      > > > sure many more will come. So now could we go ahead
      > > > with venue plans. Then we could begin discussions on
      > > > agenda, program etc.
      > > >
      > > > Neti, thanks for the jolt.
      > > >
      > > > Rajesh,
      > > > Could you pl start giving us options near Lonavala
      > > > etc.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Prashanth
      > > >
      > > > binita sen wrote:
      > > > hi Prashanth,
      > > >

      > > > my family and i wud be interested in attending the
      > > > camp, thts three of us...hubby , son and myself.
      > > >
      > > > regards,
      > > > binita sen

      > > > rashanth Visweswaran wrote:
      > > > Hi Neti,
      > > >
      > > > Just waiting to have more folks sign up for the
      > > > Camp. I am sure many more are contemplating. Once we
      > > > know how many more folks would be able to come, in
      > > > that case we will be able to progress to next steps.
      > > >

      > > > Meanwhile, Rajesh, could you please begin checking
      > > > out venue options.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Prashanth
      > > >
      > > > neti_srinivasan wrote:
      > > > Uh ... is all well? There haven't been any posts
      > > > lately. Has the
      > > > stock market taken over :)

      > > > families who are home educating in India, and those
      > > > who are considering doing so. However, all those
      > > > with a deep interest in serious education are
      > > > welcome to participate. The list's intentions are to
      > > > facilitate enquiry into fundamental educational
      > > > questions, to learn together, to share, and to
      > > > support those who are home educating.
      > > >

      > > > If you have a web-based subscription, you can learn
      > > > more about the Alternative Education in India group,
      > > > and view the archives, by visiting:
      > > >
      > > > To start sending messages to members of the group,
      > > > simply send emails to: alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com
      > > >
      > > > If you do not wish to belong to
      > > > home_educating_india, you may unsubscribe by sending
      > > > an email to:

> [...]

      Looking for love? Yearning for friendship? You're in the right place