Re: [alt-ed-india] Introduction from Prashanth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hello Prashanth

      And welcome to this group.

      I am concerned that you were searching for months and didn't come across
      this site. When I search for "home schooling India" in Google it shows up as
      forth listed. It used to be first, in fact. I wonder why you couldn't find
      it?

      Good luck on your home schooling when you return to India, and I am sure if
      we all put some time and energy in we can create dynamic home educating (my
      preferred term) networks in India. I feel this group is a good base for
      that, I get a slow stream of enquiries, but it needs to be backed up with
      some advertising other than the net. As I no longer work in India, this is
      difficult for me to do.

      Warm regards