Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Digest Number 857

  • Vedant Lath
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2007
      Those mails are rare. And I doubt if this list likes linguistic shortcuts and misspelled words, like "shooling" ;)

      On 08 Apr 2007 09:27:24 -0700, Jogesh Motwani <jogeshmotwani@...> wrote:

      Hi vedant,

      must be my overactive imagination.

      See the post of a few days ago:

      FROM: prasadtsvk@...
      > DATE: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
      > SUBJECT: gifted children
      >
      > pl see att. with reg. to home shooling & gifted kids.
      > regards prasad

      and sumbul's request for inline text, which i echoed.

      >Posted by: "sumbul_k_a"
      >Fri Apr 6, 2007 1:32 pm (PST)
      >Hi,
      >could you please send your mail as inline text?

      >Thanks
      >Sum

      Regards,

      Jogesh
      mailto: jogeshmotwani@...

      --
      Vedant Lath
      vedant@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2007
        Hi vedant,

        i think its a fine description if you drop the 'l' too.

        Jogesh
        mailto: jogeshmotwani@...