Re: [alt-ed-india] legality of home-education in other countries

  • trish
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hello Clive,

      Following is a link I discovered on the legality of homeschooling in India (months ago)
       -- so I hope it's helpful!!!!

      Warm Regards,
      Trish

      Clive Elwell <clive.elwell@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been searching the web for a list of countries where home-educating is legal or otherwise - but I cannot find such information. Only bits and pieces for the odd country. Can anyone help?

      Even if there is no comprehensive list, people's individual knowledge would be helpful.

      I know it is legal in USA, UK, NZ, Canada, Australia, Italy, Belgium. And I don't think it is legal in Germany and Austria. Not at all sure beyond this.

      Would be glad of people's help.

      Regards to all