Re: [alt-ed-india] Re:ISP

  • M P Ramanathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
      Thank you for the info. This week, I'm in busy
      schedule. I'll look into it very soon.

      Bie
      MPR.
      --- Jyotsna <momtoditi@...> wrote:

      > Dear Mr Ramanathan,
      > The Infant Siddha Programme(ISP) which is based on
      > the Glenn Doman principles.---here are the details..
      > website- www.isp.org.in/
      > contact numbers-shivaji park 24440959
      >
      > they have ISP workshops all over mumbai from
      > Chowpatty to Thane and Borivili.
      >
      > hope it helps
      > warmest
      > Jyotsna
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo!
      > Answers India
      > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo!
      > Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

      M P Ramanathan

      Office : Alkem Laboratories Ltd., Alkem House, "Devashish", Adjacent to Matulya Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013. Phone : 022-3982 9456.

      Res : C-401 Pragati Sankul, Near Maharudra Hanuman Mandir, Chinchodyacha Pada, Subhash Road, Dombivli (W), Dt. Thane-421 202, Maharashtra. Phone : 0251-3095 484.

      Mobile : 93232 86002.

    • Summiya Yasmeen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
        Dear All

        My special report titled 'India's budding home school
        movement' is available on
        www.educationworldonline.net. Please read it.

        Thanks for all your help.

        Regards