Re: [alt-ed-india] Our meeting on December 3: recommended travelling methods.

  • svani
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006

      Hello All,

      Our family will be visiting Bangalore and Chennai sometime in December this year. I am wondering if there is any homeschool group that is currently active in Bangalore and Chennai. We would like to meet some homeschooling/unschooling/alternate education style families in either of these areas, if possible. We currently live in the US, but have plans of taking up a long sabbatical in Chennai or Bangalore in 2008. We have 2 children ages 8(dd) and 6(ds), and they are involved in 'child-led learning style ' of homeschooling for the past 3yrs.

      Thanks,
      Svani