this is worth checking out

  • Yashodara Kanwarjit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Dear Friends

      Attached is an announcement/invitation from Centre for Learning, Bangalore. They are hosting a conference that might be good to attend or to recommend to others who are in a position to attend.

      Thank you all for your spirited, thoughtful, frank sharing of experiences, insights, troubles and resources...I've been a silent member of the alt ed group for nearly six months now and have grown through every discussion. My deep appreciation to all of you!

      We've been homeschooling our son Anant who is 7 now, and in the process learning and unlearning in every way ourselves. It feels good to be part of a growing community of outlaws.

      By any chance, are any of you based in Goa? We've been here now for a year and would like to meet any of you passing by or resident here!
      Do get in touch...

      Yashodara