Blue blessings from the sky

  • N. Ramjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      Vanakkam! Greetings from Tamil Nadu!
      I was searching for an information on me in Google this afternoon, when I am surprised to discover an article of mine havingĀ appeared in the Young World of Hindu in April!
      I guess some of you would find it interesting to share with your children too!
      Please follow the following link to read the article...
      http://www.thehindu.com/yw/2006/04/28/stories/2006042800640600.htm
      Thank you
      With kind regards,
      n. ramjee