    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      No child, no human being in fact, should ever have to live in fear.

      Fear darkens the heart. It is fear, and growing up with in the absence of love, that brings about violent, distorted, adults, living such miserable sorrowful lives. It is this that has created the world we live in.

      If this is seen, then it becomes quite apparent, quite clear, what is needed for children. And this is far, far more important than questions like "which curriculum should I follow".