Hi Madhavi

  • nahid khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      Hi , this is Nahid. Read your mail and was happy to know that you are homeschooling your daughters successfully. I too started homeschooling my daughter who is 10 since last June and I would like to know more about the way you are doing it. Some help and guidance is always welcome. Can we talk? Please reply.

      Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
    • Madhavi Daruwalla
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
        Dear Nahid,
        There is nothing hard and fast we do about homeschooling except making sure the girls get something new to think, read, write about every day. Sure we can exchange ideas -28456660, 9869711280, we are always learning and welcome suggestions too.

        Madhavi