Math for Morons . . . . Like Us

  • n.ramjee@ceeindia.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      The quality of our expectations determines the quality of our action.
      ********************************************************************************************************************************************************
      Dear Friends,
      Vanakkam! Greetings from Tamil Nadu.
      Eid Mubaarak! Wishing You and all your family and friends a very happy Eid Al Fitr and New Year!
      I've, like many others in this group am sure have always found mathematics a demon waiting to prove am a moron beyond any doubt! I may attribute this for the way Math is taught in schools were many a time I have been encouraged to blindly memorise the formula and rules...
      I by luck had a chance bumped into the following site that helps clear many a simple mathematical terms with ease...

      Am not really sure if it is my maturity that makes me find them simple now/ the way they are presented here! you might want to look it up and may be some others might want to refer these to learn together with your children and their home-work assignments!
      Cheers,
      ramjee

                     \\ ~ ~ //
                   (/ @ @ /)