Re: Public Demonstration of Kalaripayattu in Bangalore

  • Leo Saldanha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      Sorry.. The date has to be read as 28th September, and the day is Saturday.

      Leo

      On 27 September 2013 15:23, Leo Saldanha <leofsaldanha@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      Lakshmi and I are happy to invite you to a performance of Kalaripayattu organised by the Indian Kalaripayattu Association in Bangalore on 27th September 2013, Saturday, at Samsa Open Air Theatre, Ravindra Kalakshektra, J. C. Road Bangalore, 6 pm.

      The invitation is attached.

      Our sons Prahlad and Siddharth will be amongst the performers.  Please circulate this to others who may be interested.

      Regards

      Lakshmi and Leo
      --
      Leo Saldanha