Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Syllabus recommendations

  • S P Mathew
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 20, 2013
      Thank you George for sharing your family's learning journey.
      It is indeed encouraging to hear about people who have travelled thus far while homeschooling.
      How did your children manage to get admission into colleges in Mumbai, did they have to provide a school leaving certificate or equivalent?
      Regards,
      Mathew