Journey of a child in Early Years in the light of Anthroposophy

  • namitaporwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      Dear Parents and Teachers,

      We are pleased to share that Mrs. Sucheta Garud, will take us through the journey of a child in his/her early years, the various stages of development and the intrinsic developmental needs of the child during this period including the environment around him in the light of Anthroposophy.

      This is a 5 day training programme comprising of theory and its practical application at home and classroom set ups ....

      The programme is aimed primarily at teachers and parents and will be held in Delhi.

      About the Facilitator:

      Sucheta Garud has a Masters Degree in Physics and brings along with her rich experience of working as a Kindergarten teacher. She has been a teacher in Abhaya in Hyderabad for many years. She has been teaching and mentoring Kindergartens in India which includes Bangalore and Mumbai Waldorf schools.
      She has Co- hosted AWTC Hyderabad and Khandala and has also facilitated the IPMT, Kindergarten group last year and will also do so in 2013.

      She is also the Coordinator of the Association of Indian Waldorf Kindergartens.

      Training Schedule:

      28th Sept - Imitation, reverence, gratitude, rhythms

      29th Sept - Play as a basis for learning, play and fantasy, four elements in play

      30th Sept - Inner work and responsibility as a kindergarten teacher.

      1st Oct - Planning a KG environment + KG activities and planning of activities

      2nd Oct - Fairy tales, story telling in KG ,puppets etc.

      Each day will start with morning Songs, Therapeutic movements and finger rhymes and we will end the day with Handwork.

      If interested, do write to us @ aarambh.delhiwaldorf@yahoo.co.in .

      For any further queries kindly contact 9560060441 (between 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM).

      Thank you,
      Namita