Know of any alternative school/s in Greater Noida?

  • Rashmie Jaaju
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Hi friends,
      My brother's family is looking for an alternative school in Greater Noida for their daughter who's 3+.

      I did a search online but could not find anything worthwhile.

      If you know of any, pls do let me know.

      If not genuinely 'alternative', you may suggest anything that's better than those with soul-battering factory systems/methods.

      Thank you in advance for your help,

      Cheers,
      Rashmie

      P.S: This is somewhat urgent for, it seems, the schools have rolled out their admission forms and the last date for registration etc is close.