Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Report of Sunday meeting of home-schoolers in Bangalore

  • Sharla Chakravarthy Joseph
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2013
      One of the challenges of older homeschoolers is that some of us are schooling teenagers with learning difficulties while others have none.  Only if these differences are handled with sensitivity will such a group be a benefit to all.

      On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:57 PM, srujana <srujanassy@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Is their any group of parents having children of age group 13 to 16 yrs old home schooling. looking for some inputs and sharing . Can mail me at srujanassy@... thnx.

      --