Stephen Fry on Grammar

  • Noufal Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 12:44 AM
      There were some discussions here on purity of language. I've generally
      been on the opposing side of that motion and I just found a video that
      expresses in a way that only a master of language could. This is not
      totally relevant to the list but Stephen Fry is a creative genius that
      I try to imitate and I'm sure that atleast some of you will enjoy this.

      http://www.upworthy.com/stephen-fry-takes-a-firm-stance-on-grammar-he-doesnt-go-the-way-youd-think-2?g=2&c=upw1

      --
      Cordially,
      Noufal