Re: [alt-ed-india] Another round of craft session on 26th May, Sunday.

  • Noufal Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2013
      "janki_rangatia" <jr_rv5@...> writes:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > We would like to invite you a second session on book-making, share and
      > learn few books you made with Sadhvi n team's help last month. Maybe
      > you are interested in making lovely purses out of tetrapacks or try
      > paper weaving with leftover construction paper? You are also welcome
      > to bring along projects made at home and share its making with rest of
      > us. If feasible, we might also have an impromptu origami session(TBC).
      >
      > This event is open to ALL interested. Kindly RSVP.

      It's lovely how this little meeting has grown to something like
      this. Speaks a lot about the energy you put into making it happen. I
      miss Bangalore. :)

      [...]

      --
      Cordially,
      Noufal
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2013
        Below Date: 26th MAY 2013 (not April)!

        Date: 26th April 2013.

        Time: 10.30 am to about 3pm.

        Venue: M N Krishna Rao park, Basavanagudi. The park has ample tree-shaded playing area for the kids to run around, collect sticks, stones, flowers for their books, or for parents to just hang around while the kids are busy.

        Map: http://goo.gl/maps/nkEqN

        Fees: Rs0/-. BRING YOUR OWN MATERIAL.

        Materials to bring along: Shall email the list on RSVP

        Food: Bring your own or try out nearby restaurants.

        Age group: Anyone interested :)

        Look forward to enjoying a lovely Sunday with you.

        Cheers

        Glory and Janki

      • Janki RajaniKanth
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2013
          Hi Noufal,

          I am hoping that once you settle in, you would treat your new neighborhood to some of very similar ideas we had :))

          Yes, we started off small, its still smallish and hope to keep it that way. Its relaxing, more interactive and fun.

          Thanks for remembering us and welcome back anytime.

          Cheers
          Janki