1000x500 campaign for School Without Walls

  • School Without Walls
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013

      Dear Friends
      Please check the below mentioned list of contributors...Name of contributors in list nos 5,7,8 is not mentioned...please note your name in your respective column on the below mentioned link....just mention your name on the online doc mentioned below..as you type name it will get saved on our database

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-fj8pyY4KzRy5YzGD9vtPu6dgXEIcxW1FkyaSjDWDT8/edit?usp=sharing

       We have achieved 60 points out of 1000 in last four days...Thank you once again!

      --
      www.syamantak.org

      --
      www.syamantak.org
    • School Without Walls
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Syamantak “School Without Walls” wishes to convey sincere thanks for your very generous contribution. Your donation enabled us to achieve 86 points. Our sincere thanks to you for supporting the campaign. With every good wish to you and your family.

      Yours sincerely,

      Sachin & Meenal Desai

      --
      www.syamantak.org