Re: [alt-ed-india] NIOS exams discontinued for smaller grades?

  • Anil Nair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      Dear All,

      NIOS will be conducting examinations upto Std VIII till Mar/2015.

      Regards

      Anil Nair

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
        this is very surprising as NIOS "Open basic Education" A,B and C level (equivalent to class 3,5, and 8) under the sarva shiksha abhiyan is still running (and it should in near future) as per our knowledge. It is also reflected on their website
        http://www.nios.ac.in/departmentsunits/academic/open-basic-education-%28obe%29.aspx

        my daughter appeared for grade A and she got the certificate few months back. Now she is enrolled for grade B. There are four more students at our non-formal center who are enrolled for OBE through Jan Shikshan Sanstha (though we have yet not recvd the acknowledgment from the concern office)...